Deadlines -If you are submitting an application within the current calendar year, those applications must be received at least three months prior to the event and selection of the event will be based on NCCG's budget, Marketing Calendar and In-kind availability.
Sponsorship Guidelines and Criteria - Please make sure that you are familiar with NCCG's Sponsorship Criteria and Guidelines outlined on the attached Sheet.
Questions - If you have any questions regarding your application, please feel free to contact Edwin Ruis, firstname.lastname@example.org . Thank you.
CriteriaFor NCCG to consider a sponsorship/partnership agreement, the event must meet the following criteria:
1. Support NCCG's and the respective Publication's mission.
2. Meet requested paid advertising commitment.
3. Have the potential to increase readership, circulation and/or advertising revenue.
4. Make a difference in the community.
5. Provide positive visibility for the newspaper.
6. Not compromise the newspaper's journalistic integrity or independence.
7. Not discriminate, with regard to race, religion, ethnicity, gender sexual preference or age.
1. Exclusivity. NCCG AND THE APPROPRIATE NCCG PUBLICATION(S) will be the sole newspaper/print sponsor unless otherwise approved by NCCG. If event organizers wish to include other media (television, radio, etc) sponsors, NCCG will only consider a sponsorship if the agreements with those media DO NOT include a monetary commitment. If there is a monetary commitment to other media, NCCG AND THE APPROPRIATE NCCG PUBLICATION(S) will also require a monetary commitment. The terms of that commitment will be negotiated along with the other elements of the sponsorship program and must be mutually agreed to by both parties.
2. Recognition. As a sponsor, NCCG AND THE APPROPRIATE NCCG PUBLICATION(S)will be recognized on all promotional materials, including but not limited to posters, flyers, programs, tickets, signs, advertising (electronic or print) press releases, etc. Whenever possible, NCCG's logo should be used.
3. Booth Space and Signage. If applicable, NCCG AND THE APPROPRIATE NCCG PUBLICATION(S) will be assigned booth space to distribute promotional items, as well as to sell daily newspapers and/or solicit subscriptions. In addition, areas will be assigned for display of Tribune banners. Banners should be picked up from NCCG AND THE APPROPRIATE NCCG PUBLICATION(S) at least one week prior to the event. Banners must be returned to NCCG AND THE APPROPRIATE NCCG PUBLICATION(S) within one week after the close of the event unless other arrangements have been made.
4. Tickets to the event. Number of tickets to be agreed to by both parties.
5. Agreement of Confidentiality. The specific terms and conditions of sponsorship agreements are confidential and shall not be made available to any third party without prior written consent of both NCCG AND THE APPROPRIATE NCCG PUBLICATION(S) and the event organizer.
6. First Right of Refusal. Event organizers agree to offer NCCG AND THE APPROPRIATE NCCG PUBLICATION(S) first right of refusal for event sponsorship the following year or the next time the event occurs.
1. If NCCG AND THE APPROPRIATE NCCG PUBLICATION(S) is producing an ad for the event, all information (copy, photos, logos, etc.) must be provided to NCCG AND THE APPROPRIATE NCCG PUBLICATION(S) at least 3 WEEKS prior to the first run date. NCCG AND THE APPROPRIATE NCCG PUBLICATION(S) will not be responsible for reminding event organizers to provide ad materials by the deadline.
2. If the ad will be submitted camera-ready, it must be received by NCCG AND THE APPROPRIATE NCCG PUBLICATION(S) at least 1 WEEK prior to the first run date.
3. Photocopies/faxes of logos or art will not be accepted.
4. ONE PROOF will be provided to the event organizer to correct any information or to make any other changes.
5. NCCG AND THE APPROPRIATE NCCG PUBLICATION(S) will not make any changes to the ad once it has published, if the ad was approved by an authorized event organizer. If the error was at the fault of NCCG, a correction will be made as soon as possible.
6. Regarding ad placement in the newspaper, specific sections may be requested, but are not guaranteed. Ads that are part of NCCG's sponsorship commitment occasionally are "bumped" due to the lack of advertising/promotional space. In these cases, the ad will be rescheduled to publish as soon as possible.
7. A sponsorship agreement does not guarantee news coverage.
8. Completion of the sponsorship application does not guarantee event sponsorship.
©2005 - 2017 Swift Communications, Inc.